Cedar Spa Barrel (Square Edition)
This is NEW GENERATION of SPA for HOME&COMMERCIAL USE. This is Mini sauna with organic steam for one person. It does not required big space and plumbing.
You will have SPA benefits in your home anyway! Its fully made from cedar wood that grows on the high elevations of the clean ecological Mountains in British Columbia and Siberia.
This Body rejuvenation&relax SPA device is an ideal steam which you can use at home during any free time, because the procedure lasts only 5-15 minutes.
A 10-15 minutes steam session warms the body, increases circulation and relaxes muscles. Depend of what kind of treatment you choose;
you'll use a specially selected mix of aroma oils. You can mix traditional aroma oil remedies that have been found to be effective for the treatment.
So, all our mix of aroma oils has different relaxation and body rejuvenation effects, you can choose which one treatment you would like to have.
If you do not want special treatment with aroma oil, you can use Cedar SPA Barrel as an organic cedar steam for one person where your head is not overheated.
The cedar aroma gently spreads with the steam and you can enjoy of breathing cedar forest at premise. The combination of steam and aroma greatly increase
your level of relaxation. Use for lose weight, rejuvenate your body, remove cellulite, speed up your metabolism system, reduce stress, relax and detox your body
Cedar wood is a symbol of strength, health and longevity.
The unique healing properties of cedar bath treatments have been known for centuries. World herbalists have managed to create a tool that combines the life-giving power of bathing and the healing power of cedar. A cedar barrel, a mini-sauna or Spa capsule is a unique method of body rejuvenation, which has been recognized all over the world! This procedure removes fatigue, energizes and rejuvenates not only your body, but also the soul.
Our company has been developing the cedar Spa barrel for many years and we have sold hundreds installed throughout the world with thousands of satisfied customers. We are dedicated to refining and improving our products and are currently creating our finest cedar barrels ever!
We offer our product, Cedar Spa Barrel, as a merging of our skill and passion for what we do.
The beveled cap increases renewal during the process, so your clients will feel more comfortable. Walls that range from 25-40 mm in thickness allows it to easily carry heavy loads as long as necessary.
Thanks to optimal sizing of the Cedar Spa Barrel, it will take up little Space, is easy to standard doorways (78 cm or more) and provides maximum comfort inside. Even tall or overweight clients can easily sit inside and stretch their limbs.
WHAT IS CEDAR Spa BARREL?
Cedar Spa Barrel is an organic herbal & aromatic steam sauna for one person made from red cedar wood that grows on the high elevations of the British Columbian and Serbian mountain ranges.
Cedar Spa Barrel is an ideal herbal-steam sauna, which you can use at time because the procedure only takes 10 to 15 minutes, 1-3 times a week (depending on your chosen program). One 10-15 minute steam sauna session warms the body, increases circulation and relaxes muscles. This process will help to lose weight, remove cellulite, speed up your metabolism system, reduce stress, provide relief for cold-related infections, renewal of sexual functions and detox your body from the bad toxins found in everyday life.
Depending of what kind of treatment you choose, each session uses a specially selected mix of herbs or aroma oils. We offer a mix of traditional medicinal and herbal remedies that have been found to be effective for many types of treatments. Our mixture of herbal or aroma oils has uniquely different pharmacological effects. Simply select which treatment you'd prefer. If you do not want special treatment with herbs and aroma oils, you can just use Cedar Spa Barrel as an organic steam cedar sauna with its own benefits to your overall health. The fragrance of cedar gently rises with the steam and you can breathe of pine forest at home. The combination of steam saunas and fragrance can greatly increase your level of relaxation.
The Cedar Spa Barrel, in it's simple design and organic aesthetic, looks beautiful in any room. Guided by ancient world traditions, we were inspired by the 17th century royal steam sauna style.
At this time pills and antibiotics were not yet developed and yet, people lived strong and healthy lives thanks to ancient secrets, which were forgotten until now. It is documented that they treated their ailments and diseases using the healing properties of wood, including red cedar, and the properties of herbs. This priceless knowledge, handed down from generation to generation, is what we strive to re-create.
Cedar Spa Barrel consists from two parts; an organic exotic wooden cabinet made from red cedar growing in deep dense forest, and a small portable electrical steam generator with 1000 watts of power. Simply refill water into the steam generator and plug it into a grounded 110-volt outlet. Our Cedar Spa Barrel does not any plumbing.
Why Cedar SPA Barrel
What is the difference between our Cedar Spa Barrel and ordinary saunas or steam rooms? Cedar Spa barrel is a innovative, unique, handmade, and totally organic Spa made only from 100% red cedar - without the use of nails, screws, glue or other synthetic materials. Each steam cabinet is made in the old world cooperage tradition where red cedar planks, perfectly hewn, are connected together like a puzzle and then fitted on the outside with a decorative metal hoop to pull the cabinet together. Altai red cedar wood is high quality, lightweight, durable, fine textured and considered to be one of the best building materials available. The wood is rot-resistant due to the high concentration of antiseptic substances. Cabinets made from this wood will last for decades and retain the disinfectant properties as well as its special, delicate aroma.
Another main difference is that, within our model, the human head is outside the cabinet and not effected by the hot steam. By keeping the head outside, you avoid overheating of the body, so there is no strain on blood vessels in the brain or on the respiratory system. High temperatures and humidity can be tolerated by the body in the cabinet while the head breaths fresh air and is kept cool. No ordinary sauna or steam
Giving any Space a special rustic aesthetic, our Spa cabinet is light weight (approx. 160-220 lbs) and can be installed anywhere in any room because it does not require plumbing and takes up less than 2 square yards of Space. In addition, the cabinet design is completely sealed and has no damaging effect on surrounding objects. Electrical consumption of the steam generator is very economical, as it is the equivalent electrical consumption of an ordinary tea or coffee maker.
|Steam room||Regular sauna||CedarSPABarrel||Portable Sauna|
|Product material||waterproof Ceramic tile||Different woods||Red cedar||Synthetic materials|
|The ability to use herbs||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Max temperature||120 F||140 - 170 F||110 - 170 F||115 F|
|Humidly||60 - 80%||20 - 30%||60 - 100%||60 - 90%|
|For small space||no||no||Yes||Yes|
|Head out of the heater||no||no||Yes||yes|
|Opportunity to start owner business||no||no||Yes||no|
|Can decorate the interior||no||no||Yes||no|
Weight Loss With Cedar SPA Barrel
Adults over 20 years old who are overweight, including obesity, has hit an all-time high of 69% (as of 2012 census data). This increase in body weight is associated with a number of factors including reduced activity and a number of life events - such as marriage, parenthood, career changes, and changes to the body getting older.
To help counteract this trend, we recommend a regular regime of Cedar Spa Barrel procedures 3 to 4 times a week. A Cedar Spa Barrel procedure increases the formation of the hormone somatotropin. This hormone promotes growth in the young, and plays a crucial role in the metabolism of mature people.
With a regular regime of Cedar Spa Barrel procedures, this concentration of somatotropin can be increased. It is undisputed that steam thermal procedures can have a direct, positive effect on weight loss.
We work with a special collection of a lot of herbs that can enhance your Spa experience. Here are a few points that will contribute to a healthy weight reduction regime:
- The procedure will be more effective if you will not eat two - three hours before treatment.
- If possible, immediately before the procedure take a warm shower and rub down your body with a towel dipped in salted water. If your body is a little flushed, you will be able to maximize the benefits of your Cedar Spa Barrel experience.
- Do not steam in the sauna for more than 20 minutes. During a 15 minute procedure you will lose up to1-4 lbs. of body weight. Of course this loss is temporary as it is not fat but water. However, the sweat secretions during a procedure are between 5% and 20% of fat. This means that you may lose up to 2 liters of fluid, and 1/3 lbs. of fat. Taking our Spa barrel procedures three times a week, can lead to up to losing 2-5 lbs. in a month.
- Attention! If you did not lose enough fluid during first treatment, you can repeat the procedure after a 15-minute rest. But do not take a second procedure if you feel weak, or experience an accelerated heartbeat.
- After the procedure, we recommend that you drink a few cups of hot herbal tea to help restore your fluid balance. We want you to lose weight, and stay healthy. Indeed, during the procedure you not only loose weight but also experience detoxification of your body, cellulite and stress reduction, and a relaxation of your mind and body.
- Attention! As you take a procedure, your body is actually working hard to eliminate toxins and burn fat. Weight loss becomes possible because the body fat becomes water soluble at 110 degrees and the body can sweat out fats, toxins and heavy metals at that temperature. You don't need to use excess temperatures.
Cellulite Reduction With Cedar SPA Barrel
The Cedar Spa Barrel has recently become a very popular treatment for cellulite using a high temperature; such procedures are carried out in many salons. The thermal procedure effect stimulates blood circulation in the subcutaneous fat layer, which contributes to the breakdown of fat cells.
How does Cedar Spa Barrel treatments remove cellulite? People leading a healthy lifestyle use steam room and saunas, as they contribute to the removal of excess fluid and toxins from the body even better than the effective teas or a pill for weight loss. This is due to high temperature and high humidity. At this time there is a deep cleansing, as the pores open and skin starts to "breathe." The skin starts to breathe medical herbal steam, which we recommend to use with cellulite reduction treatment in Cedar Spa Barrel.
We offer special mixes of herbs and flowers, which will help maximize the effect of your procedure. The main herbs of our mix include: nettle, plantain, sage, lavender, aloe, rosemary, horsetail, mint, marjoram, and oregano.
Now we present you with several methods to remove cellulite:
- This method is based on the contrast of temperature, which is created to enhance blood flow in the subcutaneous fat layer. Each Cedar Spa Barrel treatment should consist of at least 2-3 visits to the organic herbal steam sauna.
- When you enter the steam cabinet for the first time, relax and wait for sweat to appear - 10-15 min.
- Then exit the steam cabinet and rest in a "cool" environment (preferably a temperature of 60-70F) for 3-5 minutes.
- After that, dry your body with a towel. Don't take a shower!
- The second visit to the steam cabinet will be in 3-5 min after first. Relax for 5 -7 minutes, with a temperature set between 110-120F.
- Exit the steam cabinet. Now, jump into the shower for just 10-20 seconds. Shower with the water as cold as possible.
- After the shower, wrap yourself in a warm towel or bathrobe.
Attention! After cool shower you can see your body is covered with red and white spots. It means your body is reacting properly! This is good.
- For your third procedure, you can relax in the herbal steam cabinet for as long you want, but no more than 15 min. Take cool to cold shower, first spraying only the feet, then rinse up to your shoulders.
- Wrap yourself in a bathrobe (This is important because your body continues to sweat for the next 30-60 min). It is important to drink water. We also recommend that you drink warm herbal tea (with warm tea you will sweat some more, which will enhance your results).
Attention! During a treatment never drink alcoholic beverages. It is better to drink chamomile tea or noncarbonated mineral water.
- This method is also based on the contrast of temperature, which is created to enhance blood flow in the subcutaneous fat layer. But now this method becomes more active in treating the skin. Each Cedar Spa Barrel treatment should consist of 2 visits to the organic herbal steam sauna with a salt massage, which is not only an excellent peeling process, but also contributes to the destruction of the upper subcutaneous fat, which will make the cellulite less noticeable.
- Before treatment, take a warm shower. When you enter the steam cabinet for the first time, relax and wait for sweat to appear (10-15 min.).
- Exit the steam cabinet and rest in a normal environment (preferably a temperature of 65-75F) for 3-5 minutes. Keep your body warm.
- After that, wipe your body dry with a towel, or take a warm shower.
- The second visit to the steam cabinet will be with a massage mitt, and salt meal. Moisten mitt with water, then dip in salt and begin to massage the problem areas. The motion must be chaotic: circular, straight, and in different directions. Massage for 2-3 min. with a temperature of 110-120F.
- Then exit the steam cabinet. Now you can take a relaxing shower, and wrap yourself in a warm towel or bathrobe.
- Stay wrapped in the warm bathrobe. This is important because your body continues to sweat for the next 30-60 min.
- It is important to drink some water during this time. We also recommend that you drink some warm herbal tea. Warm tea will help you sweat more, and will help enhance your results.
- We highly recommend applying anti-cellulite cream or lotion, because, after salt massage, your skin will tend to be dry.
Attention! During a treatment never drink alcoholic beverages. It is better to drink chamomile tea or noncarbonated mineral water.
Of course, the above methods for treating cellulite take a long time. But, there are no fast solutions to achieving quality results. The result you experience after a Cedar Spa Barrel procedure will last you a long time! Experience the full effect of your Cedar Spa Barrel cellulite treatment, we recommend that you commit to treatments 2-3 times a week for a 3 months period.
Detoxify Your Body Using Cedar Barrel Sauna
Here at Cedar Spa Barrel, we are acutely aware of the wide variety of toxins that may be in our bodies. Herbicides, pesticides, food additives, air pollution, and household chemicals - when ingested - can remain in your body for years. Over the years, these toxins are altering our metabolism, causing enzyme dysfunction and nutritional deficiencies, creating hormonal imbalances and lowering our threshold of resistance to chronic disease.
Today, studies show that most of us have a lot of chemical residues stored in cells of our bodies. When our bodies exceed the limit that we can excrete, we begin to store these toxins.
Symptoms of Toxicity
Toxins can create a number of symptoms in your body as your body goes through the process of purifying itself and eliminating toxins. Some common toxin symptoms include: headaches, lethargy, temporary muscle aches, mucus or other discharge, a coated, pasty tongue, flu-like symptoms, irritability, cravings, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, gas.
How herbal steam helps you detoxify
Using our Cedar Spa Barrel organic herbal and aroma oils steam treatment is one of the best methods of addressing detoxification. It is considered to be 3 times more effective than regular saunas and steam rooms at eliminating heavy metals such as lead, mercury, nickel and cadmium from the body. Cedar Spa
Barrel is the first organic herbal and aroma oils steam sauna to help rid the body of nicotine, pesticide residues, petroleum based toxins and cholesterol.
You may find that the detoxification process causes you to suffer some of the old symptoms that the body has suppressed. You may think that you are becoming ill, but it is important that you continue with the detoxification process. The aim of our Cedar Spa Barrel treatment is to flush chemicals from the body, not introduce more!
Herbal steam heat, which you experience during your Cedar Spa procedure, speeds up the chemical processes in the body, making it one of the most simple and comfortable ways to help rid the body of accumulated toxins.
With our unique collection of herbs, you will experience detoxification throughout your entire system, but you will also experience other benefits as well as animprovement in the state of your skin.
The Siberian Spa organic herbal steam procedure causes pores to open up and the millions of sweat glands begin to excrete, and the body rids itself of metabolic and other waste products. Sweat contains almost the same elements of urine. Sweating can help detoxify your body as it rids itself of an accumulation of carcinogenic metals, as well as alcohol, nicotine, sodium, sulfuric acid and cholesterol.
Notice that there was twice the amount of arsenic in the urine after the sauna, than before. Your body will continue to benefit from your procedure through the next day also. That is why we recommended using Cedar Spa Barrel three times a week, at the most.